• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Card Bashing!

p3

Well, here's an Idea i've been working on for business cards and wanted to receive a little bashing and see what you guys think!

Thanks!!

HaroldDesign

The top one really grabs me, but it the graphic doesn't seem to coincide with the "we see things a little differently".
Nothing wrong with the bottom one, but I think it doesn't say much for the creative abilities that you have.

p3

lol I don't really want to do the 3 p's. It stands for promotional product peddler. Which is what my parents started, and I was trying to make it simpler. The top is the front of the card, and the bottom is the back. I also changed the direction of the diagonal stripe on the front so it kinda goes with the text, looks more pleasing to the eye. I wasn't really sure what to throw in the stripe as of right now, so i just left the website in as kind of a filler, may just take it out completely or if I can think of something else to throw in there....

mikey-Oh

i think it's supposed to be one design, the two sides of the card. i'm not much for grunge type and the blue for the text on the bottom (side two) looks like a different blue

Craig Sjoquist

Like the design/ layout colors grunge look letters,... why cause it does look modern and fitting to maybe your clients

understood 2 sided card
what I don't like ... the word owner... cell number .. email address all 3 not needed
what works even if home based... your address, experience, yrs in area, trust wording

mikey-Oh

why cause it does look modern and fitting to maybe your clients

craig, i've just seen it everywhere. "modern" as it may look, it's been a trend for the last seven(+) years and it's lost the original aesthetic. what happened to the days of truly violating a traditional font with exactos and photocopying the distress?

anotherdog

have the back for eroded fancy "display stuff" the front should be for simple easy to read contact details and a logo. 1 phone, 1 fax, 1 email and 1 web address. possibly a cell if you really don't want a life on weekends and nights.

p3

Front:

Back:

I'm tryin to find a different font that I would like instead of the grunged out impact.

But made a few changes...

mikey-Oh

actually, the grunge isn't bad. it's nice you applied it through a texture, instead of some free grunge font. i like the way you handled phone and email
:cool1:

grafixemporium

Great job with the revisions. I would definitely put your website back in that bar across the front of the card. In our business, a memorable website address is everything. Other than that, ready to print!