• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

business card layout

functionpdx

Maybe something like this?

Attachments

• kmhaac.jpg
    kmhaac.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 128

GraceGraphics

Keep in mind - your the professional here, you must keep your clients going in the right direction, 90 % of clients do not understand marketing at all. Also keep in mind that 87% of "prototypes" are sales. Redesign his logo, his business card and letterhead and present it to him with a dollar amount. Most likely he will buy and at that point you have successfully done your job, you have given him his Business Cards which is what he originally wanted and you have put together and "Identity Package" for him that is clean, nice and effective. Also you have showed him that you care about his company and your committed to helping his company be successful - Key way to keep clients! just my two sense.

GraceGraphics

Keep in mind - your the professional here, you must keep your clients going in the right direction, 90 % of clients do not understand marketing at all. Also keep in mind that 87% of "prototypes" are sales. Redesign his logo, his business card and letterhead and present it to him with a dollar amount. Most likely he will buy and at that point you have successfully done your job, you have given him his Business Cards which is what he originally wanted and you have put together and "Identity Package" for him that is clean, nice and effective. Also you have showed him that you care about his company and your committed to helping his company be successful - Key way to keep clients! just my two sense.

SignManiac

Maybe something like this?

Now that's what I'm talking about! Great business card...You did a masterful job of pulling out all the stops and it works here. I even love the bevel, it gives it depth which to me means a deeper subliminal understanding. Mind control over the masses, perfect advertising...

I can feel the sizzle and I immediately think of air conditioning right away, good design.

rjpjr

Why oh why is the Yetti shooting at the big giant titties? Maybe he was shooting at the ice hockey playing chimp and the recoil forced the barrel up.

:ROFLMAO:...I thought I was going to Pi55 myself laughing at this and the fabulous contribution by functionpdx. That layout is quite possibly the finest layout in all the history of man. I just may make it my new desktop image!!

Not sure how this thread got by without seeing it.

Signage...the thread got a little derailed...what did you end up going with?

GoodPeopleFlags

Functionpdx - you need to make that your new avatar! Awesome! :ROFLMAO:

Not sure about the font, tho. Maybe Old English or Bursh Script? :)

jc1cell

Hey signage,

You can also give them a different incarnation of the "old man blowing" and the dragon". And incorporate it in the design in a more appealing manner. Emphasize the name of the company and only the main services they provide. address and number should be the least featured items.

Post #44 hit it right on the money. Show them what a quality design looks like and also show them what they want. More often than not, they will go with the quality design even at a higher price. It's worked for me many times.

jc

grafxxx

maybe you you see if you could find some clipart like this and try to Incorporated in the design (not saying use these images using for reference ) one on the front and one on the back.
wind.jpg
dragonfire.jpg