• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Card Layout

cartar929

i appreciate the feedback from everyone, the suggestions were helpful.

there color is orange b/c it's her favorite, and i feel it can be right for the brand. b/c it brings a lot of energy, upbeat, and fun.

heath & deaton the reason i didn't go darker orange in the revision is b/c i was a little worried about it turning too brown when it prints.

i think the orange looks so bright on here b/c it gets converted from cmyk to rgb, the orange is a lot closer to the one used on the website i'm making for her: www.oneloveyoga-studio.com

i showed her this revision and she loved it, so i am thankful for the help.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 100
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 83

Billct2

I like it. It's different. I like the panel shape, goes with the overall design.
If It was a sign I'd make the background lighter or add a black outline on text, but for a card it works.
(See it's possible to post a design and get good feedback and actually implement it)

Brandon708

The back is great!

I would tone down the front though. There is way to much orange.

how about this?

Note: I flipped the back of the cards background and put it on the front make it look transparent.

Attachments

• One.jpg
    One.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 90

omgsideburns

I'm trying to understand this "too much orange" nonsense you guys keep spewing.

Are you this easily offended by any other colors?