• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Card / Logo

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I like the card but not the A. It looks like a backword F and doesn't resemble an A.
I'd add a stem on the left side of the A and maybe disconnect the GE.

natedawg9640

So... anyone with a pad printer that thinks they could do a 2 color full bleed this big, and wants to try, shoot me a message.

natedawg9640

as you turn the card in your hand the weave dies out as the light reflects a different direction and the lettering becomes much easier to read at different angles. might be good, might be bad... but it makes people study it.

RMXGRAPHIX

Your cards look clean and to the point I like a lot. Me too if I was ever to get laid off (don't see it happening in the next 3-5 years, but I can hope) I would make the plunge & go full time and do more retail sales

natedawg9640

well, for one, there are plenty of simulated CF card out there, so that sorta kills the wow factor. Also, is dinoc printable? I've never used the stuff. I just thought it was like a wrapping cast.

VinylLabs.com

well, for one, there are plenty of simulated CF card out there, so that sorta kills the wow factor. Also, is dinoc printable? I've never used the stuff. I just thought it was like a wrapping cast.

well, I thought you had mentioned it was pad printed. you know, I don't know honestly. maybe I shouldn't have brought it up :p you cards look bad ass though. I'd love to have some made, but for that price I'd probably get metal laser etched or frosted plastic.

VinylLabs.com

I was just thinking... Do you think you would be able to screenprint on these? I think I'm going to try that out, my mechanic has some CF lying around, goingt o try adding some hardner and see if it's possible to sceenprint on that.