• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Card Slitter / Wholesale Business Cards

wildside

Used to be able to charge $150-$200 for 1,000 4/4 cards about 7-8 years ago.
Now it's nothing I care to do, nor can really make money at to doing in-house.

not so true, we charge $160 for 1,000 4/4 cards...$120 for reprints of the exact same, we probably do a dozen sets a month, not alot, but a good compliment to everything else we do

omgsideburns

not so true, we charge $160 for 1,000 4/4 cards...$120 for reprints of the exact same, we probably do a dozen sets a month, not alot, but a good compliment to everything else we do

My prices are up there with you. I don't always get the sale, but when I do at least it's worth my time.

Tim Aucoin

I will NEVER compete with the low-ball prices, and I don't want to! I did some calculations last month (which bye the way, made me change my mind about the decision to move the shop out of downtown), and for my downtown customers alone, I do an average of $6,000 per month in business card sales!! Factor in all the others, and it's close to $8,000 per month... just in business cards!! Some people still believe in great quality and excellent service! :thumb:

visual800

we get $60-$80 per 1000 cards, $90 for 2500. Why? Because Im sick of printing companies around here doing banners for nothing PLUS if you go $150 they will just go to vistaprint. Im on the look for another printer now as the last 1 I was using took over 3 weeks on my last order with no return emails and no phone. I cancelled the order and had the credit card credit me back and Ill be damned if the cards didnt still come. I think some bc printers pop up and get started and cant handle the stress of getting jobs out. The compnay was eastcoastprinting.net I belive...ABSOLUTELY SUCKED!

thanks for the heads up on the next day flyers place gonna check them out

sfr table hockey

Just wanted to say thanks to T3. I ordered some cards for a customer and they were shipped the next day. Saved me messing with doing them.

Price was great..... I think....... have not got billed for them yet. No rush there T3.

GB2

Old Member
Hey Tim...I like that guillotine cutter of your's, what kind is it and what is the capacity? I do about 500,000 coupons monthly and we cut them on a manual guillotine cutter, a nice programable one like your's would sure help!