• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business cards

slappy

Can I get business cards printed from a format saved in flexi??? Dumb question, but i'm dumb also.....:thankyou:

slappy

for some reason i can't save in flexi any more as a pdf.. I can't find that option when i go to export... I don't know what happened there

another dumb question, working in adobe photoshop, which i'm still learning, i found a tutorial on how to make business cards in it. Now, the tutorial says to work with CMYK colors, which I am, but why do they look different, like.... how to put it, not as bright as i want...

Bigdawg

Just Me
for some reason i can't save in flexi any more as a pdf.. I can't find that option when i go to export... I don't know what happened there

another dumb question, working in adobe photoshop, which i'm still learning, i found a tutorial on how to make business cards in it. Now, the tutorial says to work with CMYK colors, which I am, but why do they look different, like.... how to put it, not as bright as i want...

Because CMYK is a printed color that is limited by the gamut of what a printer can reproduce. Oh heck... Go read this LOL...

If I design business cards in Flexi I save them as jpeg at 400dpi. Never had a problem sending them to Gotprint.com, come out perfect everytime.