• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"...But we don't want to spend a lot..."

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
They don't make phone books anymore. I'm like a little old Asian lady in the truck, I can barely see over the hood and run over things constantly. I need one of those rear view camera things...for the front
Trade that Chevy in on one of those wedge-y shaped Tesla trucks. They have almost nothing to look over up front and you should be able to rig a power cord to charge your lift while towing it with the E-truck.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Trade that Chevy in on one of those wedge-y shaped Tesla trucks. They have almost nothing to look over up front and you should be able to rig a power cord to charge your lift while towing it with the E-truck.

Only problem is, if you run out of juice and end up stranded on the road.... the state will take your voter registration card away. Its an automatic revocation.