• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bwrapped

bwrapped

What do you guys think of this, pretty simplistic. Im afraid people dont understand the "wrapped" part. the B comes from my name being BRAD nickname just B came up with Bwrapped.

bwrapped.jpg

J Hill Designs

looks like you started to type Burrito and then changed your mind...

didnt mean to sound snarky -- what I'm saying is the w looks like a u too much to be effective

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I give it a 'B' for bad.

Really, there's not much going for in any respect, other than you like it. Made up words, not making sense, ugly type face, hard on the eyes and some more things too cruel and snarky to get into on an open forum where we preach happiness and good thought be with you, until you disagree with an old codger.

I'd try a few more ideas after you get some sleep.

bwrapped

ive never said THIS WAS IT!? or IM NOT CHANGING IT!. if that was the case i wouldn't put it here for you to give it a B for BAD. thanks this is what im looking for....FEEDBACK

qmr55

Made me think of a dirt bike. Brap brap brap.

Try again, this time, use some creativity.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
i would steer away from this script. Because you chose a script you cannot tell the letter is a w easily. It looks like a ui or iu but without the dot. And because it is not a recognizable word no one reads it as Bwrapped

Type out the same wording in a non connecting font and instantly the word becomes obvious. Many scripts will be confusing like this.

petepaz

maybe capitalize the W also or a space or hyphen to get the separation

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 112

2B

a different font, something less script and place a "-" in there, example B-Wrapped

Pat Whatley

Just doesn't read well.

And just for consistency I'll go ahead and complain, again, about small businesses using letters instead of words and using X instead of CS or Z instead of S