• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CADlink Is Our Newest Merchant Member

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
CADlink Technology Corp. who brings us lots of neat signmaking software products such as SignLab, EngraveLab, Digital Factory and ProfileLab, has today become our newest Merchant Member.

Rod is their resident member and has made lots of helpful posts in the last 9 months since registering here. Let's all welcome CADlink in their new capacity.

:signs101:

Replicator

Glas to have Cadlink Onboard

Hello and . . . .

welcome.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, if I have to....

Welcome Mr Cadlink to :signs101:

Only kidding, welcome to the best forum this side of chocolate cake !!!

geb

Awesome. Glad to see Cadlink as a merchant member. I've been using Cadlink since '99. Thanks for all the help you have given Members here Rod, and I would like to thank Hubert Furrey for his help in the past also.

George

2NinerNiner2

Bonjour de Montréal, CADLink and Rod!

Started using CADLink back in '88... I have no idea how many logs of vinyl went through my old PNC-1000 hooked up to one of these running CADLink and cutting the PRN files from CorelDRAW 1.0! :) ... ah, the good old days! :) If I recall correctly, the dongle read 'Version 1.02' ! :)

Attachments

• IBM_P70.jpg
    IBM_P70.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 81

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey 29-92...

Is that your charge card swiper ?? It's too small to be an Atari set.

Ken

Wow 2 niner!..you're giving away your age here. I guess that machine is a few steps up from a Commodore 64...(64 kb memory) my first computer.
Welome to Cadlink here...
Ken

Rod

Your greetings are much appreciated!

Thanks everyone for the expressive greetings! It's much appreciated. The variety of people here is a real strength of this forum, and I have gratitude for being able to contribute tidbits of info, here and there.

My apologies, but it slips my mind the fellow that asked me to come and field SignLab-related questions on Signs101. Regardless, it appears that we've been able to significantly help users through these forums, so it really makes sense to become a Merchant Member and help support the community.

Yes, Hubert was fielding questions a while back, though he was getting overwhelmed by different responsibilities and needed to cut back. Hubert is still around, and I'll pass your thanks along to him.

Cheers,

Rod at CADlink