• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Camaro factory rallye stripes

WOODBS

Have you guys installed these? What are you charging...methods of install? I have installed a few wet hit the ridge first then apply flat surface, then the drop area...

JoshLoring

I've never installed factory ones. I have my own line or racing stripes but they still take about 4 hours to install correctly, Hate wet installs. Could wrap a car faster

scott pagan

i get to do them regularly and don't care too much for them. they are tricky to do (even with experience). i found this site had some good tutorial videos, they make it look easy. http://www.autotrimdesign.net/content.jsp?pageCode=Install-Video

these are one of the few i do wet. soak the top premask too to allow the decal to slide between the premask in the hood scoop to flat areas. like Josh said, you can almost wrap one faster. enjoy!

strypguy

I've done alot of these. I don't quite follow his instructions but I can knock them out in less then an hour.

I usually start at the top and squeege that to hold the stripe in place. Then I lightly pull the decal down the hood as I squeege. The fingers pretty much completely disappear if you do this correctly.

John

WOODBS

I have a dealer supplied video...says apply to the ridge first then flat area and then the hill down