• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone me understand this?

Tim Aucoin

There lies your main problem. What printer driver version you running? Is it 2.0.0.0? I just downloaded the driver THIS MORNING from OKI and installed it, and it just worked! I'm running OSX 10.7.4 at the moment.

I gotta thank you for bringing up your issue! I've had this printer for a while, but I had put it back in the box and sort of forgotten about it until I read your post. I bought it originally to do cotton T-shirts, but then just set it aside. I'm gonna roll with this now, especially since I've pretty much mastered the Dye Sublimation end of things!!

Now, I want to try and figure out why you aren't seeing the "Printer Features" option on your driver... that's odd! :omg:

Tim Aucoin

Thinking (even more), I can't help but wonder if you've installed the incorrect printer driver. Your printer shows as "Okidata Colour Laser"... mine shows up as "Oki C330dn".... If your driver just represents a "generic" Okidata Colour Laser printer, that would explain why the driver is not showing the Printer Features selection.

Here's the direct link to where I got my driver:

http://www.okiprintingsolutions.com...did=tcm:138-107686&driverid=tcm:138-142914-16

See if this helps! :rolleyes:

CES020

Thanks Tim- we're all up and running now!

After not seeing the options, I called Oki one more time and finally got someone with a clue. She kept telling me something was wrong with the install and what she'd say I should be seeing, I didn't see. She got it all sorted out, I rebooted my system and when I did the install after that, all the options came up just fine.

So now I have all the quality options and settings I should have and I'm making product.

I couldn't have done it without you guys help, so thanks to everyone that had suggestions and a special thanks to Tim that pulled out the old printer, installed drivers and printed my files.

Thanks!

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!