• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone re-create this whole image?

ikarasu

You guys are very picky with logos. It's a lawn sign company... Not a graphic design company, their moto is "I want your grass"... Do you expect picasso level artwork? :roflmao: I don't think a logo has to be perfect...especially if its for some small business, but the artwork is stolen anyways.

https://www.facebook.com/AsanPakistan/ - A pakistan food delivery company... That has like 5 different versions of the male.

Then the girl is from the Memoji App - Thats why she looks 3D.... and different. Same with the second girl on the vehicle... If you google lense her, an exact copy comes up for some vintage company... However Both can be generated in the app...so not sure if thats stealing or not.... Lazy, sure.

Yes, it was cobbled together... Probably by the owner or his kid. It's not perfect... but I'm sure out of the thousands of people that see his vehicle drive by... They dont say "Ew gross, the logos dont match, I'm not letting him have my grass" I'd still pass on it because Whoever made it just stole the artwork.

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
good catch, I didn't notice her teeth were gray. And his hair is green. It looks like it was AI generated artwork.
Burton must have done it.

The woman used in the art was taken from an iPhone avatar. My installer uses one constantly. See attached.

Attachments

• 1000010176.jpg
    1000010176.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 62

Philw

I need it for a trailer decal pretty large. I have the PDF but it is blury when I open it in Adobe Illustrator. Graphic designer wont call me back.

View attachment 173478
I'm guessing it's a bitmap image saved in a pdf format. You could try a test print and see what it comes out like, I find some bitmap images (.png for one) look fuzzy as in Illustrator but print out ok as long as you don't need to expand the size beyond the image resolution's capacity in which case you'd need to up-sample the image. Assuming for a start that Photoshop could do it (I don't know) it's beyond my Photoshop skills but I've had some files done for me in Gigapixel and that program can certainly do the job. Sorry, I'm not giving you a solution other than suggesting a test print rather than judging by Illustrator's screen output.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Can't you, or don't you have a designer who can just re-draw it?
I'm sure most here can either recreate it, or have a designer on the payroll who can. Designing is a pretty big part of the sign & print industries, and logo vectorizing, recreating, re-drawing is a common part of the job.

Kind of a boring afternoon, so I did a quick down & dirty re-draw, took about half-hour-ish to replicate, then copied it and modified the girl to resemble the color & style of the guy a little more... Should be a lousy hour design time charge at most to the customer to have it all vector, and refined, with cut lines & bleed.

I agree with others, it's not a flattering logo, rather cheesy, but if it's not stolen clip art, and it's what they have their heart set on, it's not hard to replicate. At the shop I wouldn't waste a minute on it unless the customer is willing to pay the design time, or provide a vector. I'm not gettin' paid, so sorry, not posting a vector. But I was curious how easy it would be.... :toasting:

Attachments

• logo-2.jpg
    logo-2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56

GhostPrinting

Can't you, or don't you have a designer who can just re-draw it?
I'm sure most here can either recreate it, or have a designer on the payroll who can. Designing is a pretty big part of the sign & print industries, and logo vectorizing, recreating, re-drawing is a common part of the job.

Kind of a boring afternoon, so I did a quick down & dirty re-draw, took about half-hour-ish to replicate, then copied it and modified the girl to resemble the color & style of the guy a little more... Should be a lousy hour design time charge at most to the customer to have it all vector, and refined, with cut lines & bleed.

I agree with others, it's not a flattering logo, rather cheesy, but if it's not stolen clip art, and it's what they have their heart set on, it's not hard to replicate. At the shop I wouldn't waste a minute on it unless the customer is willing to pay the design time, or provide a vector. I'm not gettin' paid, so sorry, not posting a vector. But I was curious how easy it would be.... :toasting:
Thank you for all of your responses! The customer paid a graphic designer and then once the graphic designer for his money and sent him a low quality image they basically refused to pick up the phone or even be at the location anymore so I was trying to help a customer out. We found a solution! Thank you all.

JBurton

Signtologist
Burton must have done it.
Nice try, obviously it's missing all the hallmarks of a quality AI output. Take for instance, the number of fingers matches between the blatant apple memoji steal and the youtuber cartoon character. AI thinks that since every person's fingerprints are unique, then so to are there number of fingers. And like, why do they call them fingers? I've never seen them fing...
_9f4fe8d8-7d59-4fbb-985c-fdeed496fc96.jpg

...whoa, there they go.

What does the company do anyways? Cut grass? Or buy excess marijuana from startup cultivators?

Stacey K

I like making signs
The girl has gray teeth because she was one of the meth heads behind Gnublers shop.

The biggest thing is recognition - you know who's coming when you see these trailers - cheesy but it works.

I'm guessing the owner is some middle age white guy with gray hair and a beard? And it looks like he was in a thruple with 2 girls, then he married the darker skinned one and dumped the white girl (based on Darker Cat's post).

Boudica

I'm here for Educational Purposes
The girl has gray teeth because she was one of the meth heads behind Gnublers shop.

The biggest thing is recognition - you know who's coming when you see these trailers - cheesy but it works.

I'm guessing the owner is some middle age white guy with gray hair and a beard? And it looks like he was in a thruple with 2 girls, then he married the darker skinned one and dumped the white girl (based on Darker Cat's post).
The white girls teeth are gray too!

netsol

Nice try, obviously it's missing all the hallmarks of a quality AI output. Take for instance, the number of fingers matches between the blatant apple memoji steal and the youtuber cartoon character. AI thinks that since every person's fingerprints are unique, then so to are there number of fingers. And like, why do they call them fingers? I've never seen them fing...
View attachment 173596
...whoa, there they go.

What does the company do anyways? Cut grass? Or buy excess marijuana from startup cultivators?
you know, the problem with pot is, it takes the slower witted among us and makes them even more so.
and they are always the last to know

netsol

that it makes them even slower witted
we had a friend in high school who when he smoked pot, blew the smoke over his gerbil

i was always of the opinion the gerbil had more presence of mind and had a little more intelligence to start with...