• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can someone make my logo on heatpress vinyl and ship to me?

FS-Keith

I got some wool/thermal lined zip down sweatshirts for the installers thinking I would have my local screen-printer do them. he says he cant screen-print on them because they move all around because of the lining. He recommended getting the logos made on heat press vinyl and he would press them for me. Can someone help me. I need the front left chest and back done. Very simple 2-3 color. if you could print it on white reflective with an outline that would be nice. Its a small order only need decals for 10 fronts and backs. PM me if interested. thanks guys!

Techman

what color do you want?

How much do you wish to pay?

How big is the art?

And will you weed it yourself?

FS-Keith

see attached. the front is about .5x4" the back is 5x12"

It would be nice if I could be printed on white reflective with a 3/16" outline if not I could weed it. Just need stuff for registration

For payment I have a shiny new nickel and a 4 year old HESS toy truck. But if interested in doing it you can let me know the costs. thank you!

Attachments

• Fastsigns T-Shirt back.pdf
    213.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Fastsigns T-Shirt front.pdf
    229.1 KB · Views: 162

DCSMITH

it doesnt have to be printed on heat press vinyl we use sublimation paper and run our cloth materials through a big rotary press we also have small heat press too for smaller jobs

DCSMITH

and if you dont have access to a press but do have access to a printer that prints on sublimation paper like a heidelberg 4 color press that will press off just as good as the water based ink we use on our sublimation paper