• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Can you get V-3 Sta Tuf anymore?

Travis82

Does anybody know where you can get V-3 Sta Tuf material anymore? It is for an illuminated reader board. I have attached a picture of what I am talking about. It is the corrugated translucent material the sign face is made of. I hear nobody makes it anymore but I am hoping maybe there is a new manufacturer of the product out there.

Attachments

• IMG_2147.JPG
    IMG_2147.JPG
    989.8 KB · Views: 173

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Used to be pretty much any of the standard plastic suppliers had a version of it, but Spar-Tech (the manufacturers of Sta-Tuf) don't appear to make it any more. If your local plastic guys can't help, the only place I could find that still lists it for sale only was Denco.

Travis82

Thank you for the information. Denco was the first place I contacted and unfortunately they don't have it. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to try and help.