• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you wrap this?

phototec

Come on all you Master Wrappers, can you wrap this Peugout BB1?

What tips would you give me?

:help

Attachments

• peugeot-bb1-01S.jpg
    peugeot-bb1-01S.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 97
  • peugeot2229610S.jpg
    peugeot2229610S.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 87
  • peugeot_bb1_1_09S.jpg
    peugeot_bb1_1_09S.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 127
  • The-Peugeot-BB1-01S.jpg
    The-Peugeot-BB1-01S.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 80

petepaz

it actually doesn't look that bad. front and rear corners will be no picnic but based on where the gaps in the sections fall looks like you can piece alot of it. making it easier.
(lining up the graphics maybe another story)
the corners and license plate area of the honda fit sucked pretty bad for me looks like that car would be similar

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 86

Letterbox Mike

Doesn't look terrible really, I agree the corners look a bit tricky, but overall pretty straightforward.

Personally I think that thing is cool, I kinda' want one...

Circleville Signs

The key to wrapping anything like that is designing specifically for it. I would NEVER try to install customer supplied graphics on something like that.

Haakon

Luckily concept cars normally do not show up at your shop, so rest easy.

But another question, how would you tint that windshield/glass roof? :D Wrapping it would be a breeze compared to that, hehe..

phototec

I would only have a tip for the car owner:

"buy a different car, that one is uuuuuglllyyyy!"

:thumb:

Well, in the year 2020 when gasoline is $20+ a gallon and in very short supply, this 100% electric car capable of carrying 4 people, may look very good to your wallet!

:rock-n-roll:

Locals Find!

why is it they always make these electric cars small and ugly??

If fedex can get a delivery truck that's electric can't they make a decent sized car??

ThinkRight

I bet you could almost modify a flat bed printer and drive the car under it.
Then you and a girl scout can flip it to get the sides.
/ sarc
That will be a fun job i bet.
Post pics when you are done.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
How come the people riding in the front have much bigger heads that those in the back?
Seats 4 if two of them are hobbits?

wayne k
guam usa

Happyprinter

That ugly, impractical car wouldn't last a year in Wyoming. The first snowflake that fell on it would crush it like a pop can. If it hit a deer in the road, the deer would simply push it aside.