• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you!!!!!!!

rcook99

set up Corel to show the margins set by your pinch wheels on the screen? so you can make sure you are not outside of the margins.

Also I am cutting some graphics for a 1987 Monte Carlo SS, It has 3 stripes on the bottom 1/4in, 1/2in, 3/4in, they run horizontally and need to be spaced 1/8in between them. Is there a way to do this other than trying to use the ruler and drag them? Thanks for the help.:rolleyes:

Techman

set up your page width to match your cutter width.

draw a 1/8 box, use it as a guide to set spacing.

Air Art Girl

or, just pull guide lines out of the ruler margin and put them where you need to for the margins. If you scroll in, you will see the smaller margin marks on the ruler and can set the guide lines where you need them.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
or, just pull guide lines out of the ruler margin and put them where you need to for the margins. If you scroll in, you will see the smaller margin marks on the ruler and can set the guide lines where you need them.

More better, just select the guide in question and enter the desired X or Y position in the space conveniently provided in the property bar.

GARY CULY

measure with a tape measure ...the center to center on your wheels ..make a box that height on your screen..lay a guide on top and bottom ....click "lock guides" somewhere in your program ....dont go past the lines .......this is pretty simple and i no genius but illl bet any program can do that ....oh and write that number on a sticky note keep it right there in fron t of you.....

Air Art Girl

More better, just select the guide in question and enter the desired X or Y position in the space conveniently provided in the property bar.

Same difference. I was trying to make it sound simple with the figures used instead of x y . :cool:

GARY CULY

i didnt read your first post art girl ..sorry wasnt undermining your suggestion ....yes its the same thing just different..lol.....
i just read the queery and posted ...again apoligy

rcook99

Guy's and Gal's thanks for the help, I took AAGirls idea and it worked great. I am always learning something new everyday.