• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Canon Arizona 1260 GT - Non-Canon Support Options in Houston, TX?

dmoore

Premium Subscriber
We purchased a used, working Canon 1260 GT and we'd like to see what options are out there outside of Canon for service, for which they seem to be not a responsive as we'd like. Any third party service companies that handle Canon in the Houston Area?

Thanks!

dmoore

Premium Subscriber
I wish we had known how hard it is to work with Canon. Is anyone interested in purchasing a Arizona 1260 GT for $10k. Working, with inks and accessories. We are just going to purchase directly from China with generic hardware. Mimaki and Canon have just about zero concern for their customers, maybe they treat you better.

Troy Lesher

why would you go from the frying pan to the fire?...do you think anyone in China is gonna service your gear. Just saying there is alternatives, right her in your own back yard, you just have to get out of the cheap chinese mentality

White Haus

Not a Newbie
why would you go from the frying pan to the fire?...do you think anyone in China is gonna service your gear. Just saying there is alternatives, right her in your own back yard, you just have to get out of the cheap chinese mentality
Agreed. Think some Chinese company is gonna give two shits about support on your cheap printer? Think again.