• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can't find a driver

iSign

So you think changing the title may help.
Yes I do. Many people who don't consider themselves driver location experts, may in fact be PNC1000 experts, or at least know something helpful. They may never click on this thread.

Old Paint is a Corel/Roland cutting combination expert, so a "Cutting on Roland PNC1000 from Corel" thread title may be the best idea, even if you have to start a new thread to do it.

I really want to use the corel draw 11 its mac sofware, they say that mac is better for graphics?
Mac is better for graphics if you already own one.... but it's not actually "better" anymore.

That was true 15 years ago, but not anymore... but don't say that out loud or the drama already on this thread will pale by comparison.

I didn't say that out loud did I?

Service Sign Co

If Roland DGA does not have a Mac driver on their website,It probably doesen't exist. If it does you would use it as a default printer in the printers folder & connect it with a parallel printer cable.

iSign

Does your G4 have an intel chip, or is that a G5 thing? If you could run virtual PC, or load XP through parallells... than you may need a PC version of Corel, but they may have crossgrade/upgrade pricing.

Birdblaster

Yes I do. Many people who don't consider themselves driver location experts, may in fact be PNC1000 experts, or at least know something helpful. They may never click on this thread.

Old Paint is a Corel/Roland cutting combination expert, so a "Cutting on Roland PNC1000 from Corel" thread title may be the best idea, even if you have to start a new thread to do it.

Mac is better for graphics if you already own one.... but it's not actually "better" anymore.

That was true 15 years ago, but not anymore... but don't say that out loud or the drama already on this thread will pale by comparison.

I didn't say that out loud did I?
well i have had this one for 3 to 4 rs, its been setting around. I used it to do some graphic work with corel draw 11, i have the same software on my pc (corel draw 11) came out of the same box and i throught that the mac turned out a better looking project. never the less if i am unable to get the mac going, pc might be my thing.
I have talked to old paint he uses pc corel draw, man i would love to put that mac to use, not having any luck however

Birdblaster

Does your G4 have an intel chip, or is that a G5 thing? If you could run virtual PC, or load XP through parallells... than you may need a PC version of Corel, but they may have crossgrade/upgrade pricing.
i have the g4 and i have virtual pc, dont wast your time with that program is really really really really forever really sucks forever. plus i have 2 pc that i can use and i have the drivers and cables to make it work. but i have a mac setting on the floor, it needs to do a little work, so that if can start to feel my love

Birdblaster

i have the g4 and i have virtual pc, dont wast your time with that program is really really really really forever really sucks forever. plus i have 2 pc that i can use and i have the drivers and cables to make it work. but i have a mac setting on the floor, it needs to do a little work, so that if can start to feel my love
also i have both pc and mac version of corel draw 11

Birdblaster

If Roland DGA does not have a Mac driver on their website,It probably doesen't exist. If it does you would use it as a default printer in the printers folder & connect it with a parallel printer cable.
I see, I went to that website but i found only pc drivers, better look agan