• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't find this font

gr85z

I am having trouble finding font even did myfont.com and it could find it.
Thanks in advance.
Attached below

Attachments

• taxidermy.bc2.jpg
    taxidermy.bc2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 171

SignosaurusRex

Rage Italic (compressed some) by Esselte Letraset. Myfonts.com for $39.00 or $24.00, depending on distribution font house.

SignosaurusRex

and the one who made that line of text left it unattached,, and unwelded,, ugly..

Balance the kern, extend the connectors with node edit tools, then weld. Improves the readability and the text setting takes on a more professional appearance. Makes the difference between poorly done and nicely done.

gr85z

Ok I have the font

What do you mean by balance the kern? I am new to this which program do you use to do this? Illistrator or your actual cutter software I use WinPCSIGN it came with the cutter. I know it was cheap and may not last but it got me the start and is working fine :Cool 2:

Thanks
James
Balance the kern, extend the connectors with node edit tools, then weld. Improves the readability and the text setting takes on a more professional appearance. Makes the difference between poorly done and nicely done.