• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't get away from the sign business :) - in KC

rfate

What a great place! I'm really excited about being a part of this site. You all have made me smarter already. Not to mention the fact that I now have peeps to talk sign stuff with. Here's a little bit about me:

My step-father bought his first sign truck when I was 7. Little did we know as his 4 kids, he would determine all of our fate that day.

So, been in the biz since 7. Dad put us all to work. 31 years later, don't do the addition, I'm getting back in it after being a stay at home mom for the last 5 years. I tried to break the cycle by starting up an interior painting company last year, but a paint job always seems to lead to a potential vinyl job, so here I am again. It's in the blood. I bought a used Roland PNC-1000 and am using Corel Draw X3.

I LOVE sign people! They are always fun and usually crazy.

raw191

Welcome from Cameron, Mo. About 45 min. to the north. I run a vinyl/silk screening shop. We are swamped. If ya ever need anything t-shirt wise, let me know!

Techman

welcome aboard.
And if you get time please PM to me your contact info.
real name email addy etc.
thank you.