• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cant get my Artic Lam to stop beeping

I cannot get this thing to stop beeping...i have been dealing with this for 7 months and i can't take it anymore...lol. Can somebody please help me figure out why it won't stop beeping.....thanks.

jiarby

Sorry... I was just trying to be funny. Open the chassis, find the speaker and snip the wire...

signage

Did you get a manual with it, if so what does it say cause the beeping?

If not I would contact the company I bought it from and ask them what the problem is and to send me a manual!

It could be any number of things: ie: sensor out of position, something blocking sensor these are the most likely issues

Did you get a manual with it, if so what does it say cause the beeping?

If not I would contact the company I bought it from and ask them what the problem is and to send me a manual!

It could be any number of things: ie: sensor out of position, something blocking sensor these are the most likely issues

Yea and it says nothing on the beeping at all...ive had this problem for 7-8 months and just delt with it...now its getting old

Kyle Blue

I just recently had to deal with this. The problem we had was that the pin on the left side of the Feed table that goes into the chassis wasn't going in far enough. Try pulling the Feed table towards the chassis while pushing the chassis toward the Feed table. That worked for us.

I just recently had to deal with this. The problem we had was that the pin on the left side of the Feed table that goes into the chassis wasn't going in far enough. Try pulling the Feed table towards the chassis while pushing the chassis toward the Feed table. That worked for us.

Dang it...i tried this and same result....the stop button wont turn off and i can only get it to work with the pedal:frustrated:

Kyle Blue

Remove the Feed table and take a screw driver push in the button on the left hand side. Does it work then?