• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CAR CARICATURES in PHOTOSHOP

pinkiss

looks like your resized image without holding shift key lol, like the exploded view took me a second to remember how its done.

I like how you did out the windows to look like ad shot, also looks clean tracing.

thou i would prob tried to do orange side skirts seeing back and front has em, softer shadow under the car, and maybe b&w trace, and as someone mentioned some details to pop out like you did spoiler maybe larger back or front wheels.

That said its tight work would prob take me 5 times longer just to get close to your work.

M D Gourley

looks like your resized image without holding shift key lol, like the exploded view took me a second to remember how its done.

I like how you did out the windows to look like ad shot, also looks clean tracing.

thou i would prob tried to do orange side skirts seeing back and front has em, softer shadow under the car, and maybe b&w trace, and as someone mentioned some details to pop out like you did spoiler maybe larger back or front wheels.

That said its tight work would prob take me 5 times longer just to get close to your work.
Thanks for your input....not having the orange on the side skirts does look odd I would agree, but the client being a Porsche person showed me some actual photos that Porsche does this type of graphics....so what the customer whats the customer gets...lol....appreciate the extra ideas but having mentioned this before on another post, this is my style and the way I like to do it...not overly exaggerated but enough to know it is different to the original photo I have taken.
It reminds me of that saying...."One of the biggest mistakes we make is assuming that other people think the way we think"....success portal
Thanks for stopping by.:)