• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Car Wrap Design Cost?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm normally against contests of this kind but I admit I got a little excited, till I saw your logo... your brand needs a makeover... woof!
This company has been in business since 1950 and my division is only a few years old, they have been revamping all their marketing and web presence since I started. It's a long process but we are getting there. I would love to rebrand it but it's just been tough to get the time to sit down and look at different options right now. Thanks for the feedback though.

AKwrapguy

2014 Chevy Mailbu is the make and model. I am looking to wrap one of the company vehicles but I want to turn it into a little contest where the winner gets a free wrap kit and we will submit an article about it in some of the magazines with your info. Our new wrap kit is the same kit that Grimco is also dealing and the response has been the same that you guys have shared, its really good stuff and it has been too successful so far and keeping inventory has been a nightmare.

I am the judge and will be making the choice on the winner. I don't know what I want so I am reaching out to the creative minds on here but am willing to pay for it. I do need my logo implemented in it somehow though.

Do you have a link or list of whats in the wrap kit?

Quark

Merchant Member
This company has been in business since 1950 and my division is only a few years old, they have been revamping all their marketing and web presence since I started. It's a long process but we are getting there. I would love to rebrand it but it's just been tough to get the time to sit down and look at different options right now. Thanks for the feedback though.

Why not use this opportunity and run a contest for a logo as well? You could offer a roll of transfer tape or something and choose a winner from 20-30 submissions?