• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Carved Pizza Sign

phototec

Philip, very nice sign, I agree with others about the angle.

Ok, to the basics, did you carve this by hand, NO CNC, is that right?

If so, there is hope for me cause I don't have no stinken CNC (lolo)....

David Wright

I don't care to eat dead animals.
People die every day from meat.
Nobody ever dies from eating veggies.
( except at Chipotles)

I have tried eating live animals but they put up too much fight, not worth it.

As far as veggies, not just Chipotles. The main contaminants in restaurants is produce.
Jimmy Johns suspended using bean sprouts for a while because of this.

Oh, and nice sign.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I don't care to eat dead animals.
People die every day from meat.
Nobody ever dies from eating veggies.
( except at Chipotles)

Ah, a philosophical vegetarian. You realize that the only reason that you can indulge your dietary perversities is because you live in a society with enough abundance to allows you to do so. You rather smugly proclaim some higher moral ground only because this society has never allowed you to become sufficiently hungry that you would eat anything smaller and slower than yourself that you could fall upon and devour. It's easy to be noble when it doesn't cost you anything.

In short, your high-minded philosophy has never been tested and therefore it is dubious.

I do long to meet a philosophical vegetarian with type I diabetes. What a delicious contradiction.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Take it easy, Bob.

That was easy. And true.

Back to the sign... It occurred to me that you could put a clock motor in the center of the circle, find the center of balance of the pizza slice, and mount it to the hour shaft of the clock motor. That way not only would it be a really nice looking sign, but it would tell the time as well. Unique.

decalman

Ah, a philosophical vegetarian. You realize that the only reason that you can indulge your dietary perversities is because you live in a society with enough abundance to allows you to do so. You rather smugly proclaim some higher moral ground only because this society has never allowed you to become sufficiently hungry that you would eat anything smaller and slower than yourself that you could fall upon and devour. It's easy to be noble when it doesn't cost you anything.

In short, your high-minded philosophy has never been tested and therefore it is dubious.

I do long to meet a philosophical vegetarian with type I diabetes. What a delicious contradiction.

Your twisting facts.
The food we eat either makes our blood healthy or contaminates it, which in turn contaminates our organs.
Our brains have many sensitive membrane and nerves.
Science proves that eating diseased animals greatly diminishes thinking ability, because the organs, ( brain included) aren't properly nourished. Is this your excuse ?

J Hill Designs

Your twisting facts.
The food we eat either makes our blood healthy or contaminates it, which in turn contaminates our organs.
Our brains have many sensitive membrane and nerves.
Science proves that eating diseased animals greatly diminishes thinking ability, because the organs, ( brain included) aren't properly nourished. Is this your excuse ?

blah blah

anyway

sign forum

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Before this goes too far and ruins this thread, why don't you take your vegan theories and start another thread of your own and have at it.

I double-dog dare ya................... :rolleyes: