• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CASmate Pro vs. FlexiEXPERT

They made me a program long before XP was in use so that I did not have to use my dongle in windows 98 when I switched to XP I got in touch with them again and they made me a new program to use in XP so I could continue using Casmate. It costed me $350. They can also make you a program so that you can protect your dongle and not use it for Signlab & f
Flexi as well.

iSign

thomchar said:
They made me a program long before XP was in use so that I did not have to use my dongle in windows 98 when I switched to XP I got in touch with them again and they made me a new program to use in XP so I could continue using Casmate. It costed me $350. They can also make you a program so that you can protect your dongle and not use it for Signlab & f
Flexi as well.

well, I'll let you know if my $35 solution works.

As for Signlab & Flexi, those are cracks I wouldn't use or support because the dongles don't really need "protecting" & the opportunity for abuse with such a crack is so much greater with contemporary, in-demand software. Also those dongles can not qualify as obsolete in todays computing environment, so I don't find the question of legality to even be a grey area in that case.

That's just my opinion though... but since I'm out on a limb with an already controversial opinion with the Casmate-on-XP solution... I felt like clarifying my opinion on this new twist to the discussion too.

Techman

Thats the whole point. I mentioned not paying because...
Fixers were deveopled for free and many were made just made for the above reason and sent to the world for free. Most of those who have the knowledge to make a fixer wouldn't dream of getting paid for it. Casemate fixers are all over the net for free. That is why I mentioned never to pay for cracks. In no way was it meant to be a something negative to one who gets one to use his legally purchased stuff.

As for using a fixer for casmate.. The copy right law has provisions for the above mentioned reasons. Abandoned users of legally purchased software have a right to seek out alternatives.. But since I am not a lawman dotn depend on what I say.

Oh,, For those who may wish to email me.
I am not a cracker, I know not a single cracker or fixer. Nor do I wish to be known as a fixer.

But for some interesting reads.. google the name,, Fravia

OldPaint

i used casmate/inspire..........2 of the most feature filled programs ever made. loved them because of the "corel" feel and look of them.