• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Catch Basket

K2

I have no idea what you would call it but i am looking for something that will catch and roll the print up before it hits the ground. I've seen them on some graphtec plotters and others but does anyone know where i can buy a universal type of basket. I cant seem to keep my floors clean enough and on my long prints they of course hit the floor and i get a hair or some spec in between the print and laminate. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• ce-2000.jpg
    ce-2000.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 118

phototec

Media Catch Basket

I have no idea what you would call it but i am looking for something that will catch and roll the print up before it hits the ground. I've seen them on some graphtec plotters and others but does anyone know where i can buy a universal type of basket. I cant seem to keep my floors clean enough and on my long prints they of course hit the floor and i get a hair or some spec in between the print and laminate. Thanks for any help.

I call it, a Media Catch Basket

You can make one out of banner material or window screen material, hem the two ends with a rod pocket and use 1/2" emt conduit cut to fit your application, mount to your printer with some conduit clamps and fittings, you can find everything at HD or Lowe's.

Or use flat Aluminum bar stock and rod for your support (see photo).

If you can make a sign, you can do this.

Or you can buy one from SW for $625

http://www.signwarehouse.com/p-PLTA-CE-PG0007.html

Attachments

• Aluminum flat bar & rod.jpg
    Aluminum flat bar & rod.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 89
  • install-electrical-conduits-800X800.jpg
    install-electrical-conduits-800X800.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 98
  • ECS-50.jpg
    ECS-50.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 105