• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Catering B&W

laserman70

Let me know your thoughts on this.
thanks

Attachments

• millercateringlogo.jpg
    millercateringlogo.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 92

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hate the font. Historically it wouldn't be associated with anything Italian and the heavier weight of the caps is distracting.

SignaramaFL

Not too crazy about the font, but i like the chief hats on the letters, very cute. I think you need to find alot better balance with the two different fonts, these two clash.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I like that font a lot better.

A couple of things ...

Shouldn't "Millers" be "Miller's"?

I think the chef's hat would be easier to recognize as such if you got rid of the red portion and just made it black and white.

laserman70

Thanks for the help Fred

Attachments

• millercateringlogo4.jpg
    millercateringlogo4.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 74
  • millercateringlogo5.jpg
    millercateringlogo5.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 67

BPSAFF

Latest version

Much better looking....on your latest version. Cleaner and the hat is more of an accent now to the logo. Looks great.

Jillbeans

The M is too far away and try varying the heights of your lls so it doesn't look like just some typed font.
It's OK but I don't like the heavy black drop shadow on the first red version.
The second red one seems like you are relying on the black stepped-off outline to try and pop out the words.
Try it in burgundy, with no black outline, and a stepped-off light grey drop shadow.
You always have to be careful when using red and black together.
Love....Jill
PS I think you eliminated the apostrophe because there's none in that font.
Just borrow one from a similar letterstyle.

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 78

Gino

Premium Subscriber
First of all..... who ever heard of an Italian named Miller ??

The decorative font for the name clashes too much with your tagline font choice. I'd rather see the gimmicky hat at the beginning of the name, rather than messing up the middle of reading. It's too distracting in the middle. Using the black outline/shadow makes it much harder to read at a glance. See how Jill's is much easier to read ??

Is this for a menu, electric sign, truck, regular signs...... ??