• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changing logo/company name - need your opinion

Fitch

Google "Dave Butler" Dave is probably one of the best - up there with Mike Jackson and Dave Smith.

Cheers - G

Joe Diaz

Here's a quick suggestion, just trying out a new font.
Mine is hard to read too!

Maybe a little hard to read, but that sure is sharp. If you take that exact same design and don't change a thing but put it on a dark gray background, I bet it pops!

schramm

Here's a quick suggestion, just trying out a new font.
Mine is hard to read too!

Jillbeans,

I love it! All day yesterday I tried making the mirror work but couldn't. I agree with all at the end of the day it was just too hard to read. Now may I ask what font that is?

Danstriker,

I mentioned above that I am a huge fan of Mike Jackson and I own all his series and use them all the time. I think my issue is when I do things for others I envision what they want but when I do things for me I am at a loss. I have given thought to Mike Jackson or Noel designing a custom logo for me but have yet to go forward with it at this point.

If you google "antique mirror glass or antique mirror glass co." I pop up everywhere so I get plenty of business but I feel like I have nothing other then my work that identifies me.

Below is my version of Rawson & Evans United Cigar mirror. I made the glass, built the frame and did the finish.

Attachments

• Cigar Mirror Small copy.jpg
    Cigar Mirror Small copy.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Steve C.

Jillbeans,

I love it! All day yesterday I tried making the mirror work but couldn't. I agree with all at the end of the day it was just too hard to read. Now may I ask what font that is?

The font is A&S Tuscano Script:beta. In the works at Signfonts.com

Jill's lettering was what I had in mind. If you wanted to you could still add a simple mirror to the right of the design, or flip-flop the ornament and put the mirror on the left. I was just trying to keep you from superimposing the lettering on top of the mirror.

schramm

The font is A&S Tuscano Script:beta. In the works at Signfonts.com

Steve,

Went there and didn't see it. I went to buy Carolina but you don't have the version for MAC? It seems like all the other fonts are available for mac except that one.

Nice collection of fonts by the way. I love paying for fonts as they seem more unique. Let me know how to move forward with Carolina.

Steve C.

Steve,

Went there and didn't see it. I went to buy Carolina but you don't have the version for MAC? It seems like all the other fonts are available for mac except that one.

Nice collection of fonts by the way. I love paying for fonts as they seem more unique. Let me know how to move forward with Carolina.

I don't want to hijack this thread taking about my fonts, but... Carolina is
available as .otf and .ttf, both will work on your mac. Sorry, Tuscano Script
is not ready for release just yet. I have a few beta testers using it. I could
be a while. However, Jill might sell her design.