• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheap printed banners

parkedcar

I have a customer looking for cheap deposable banners, like the ones you see hanging around at the race track or car shows. They're just a cheap smooth plastic, and i guess generally screen printed. He wants something around 25, 2x2 or 3x3.
Anyone know of a good source for these?
Thanks!
-Mike

rcook99

What is he going to use them for? Are they indoor or outdoor banners?

Have you tried Mike at Merritt Graphics? He's a merchant member here.:thumb:

parkedcar

He's not a "cheap" customer.
He just knows these will likely be thrown away at the end of the day.
I've used Merritt a bit, just not sure if they print anything like this.
I'll email Mike.

Thanks!

ova

We have some bars, church groups and others bring in cheapy banners they get from Coke, Pepsi, etc and want just text on them. One color, one font choice. Only used for one event and pitch them.

Might want to try them.

Dave

rcook99

We have some bars, church groups and others bring in cheapy banners they get from Coke, Pepsi, etc and want just text on them. One color, one font choice. Only used for one event and pitch them.

Might want to try them.

Dave

Dave most of those banners are supplied to the customer when they are gonna sell that Coke or Pepsi product at the event. I had a customer that actually showed me a full color printed banner supplied to them from one of the distributors for selling their product.

I print banners that are only gonna be up for a few days on the poly-propylene that Gino spoke of. Press the grommets in and done.