• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheaper ink than standard mimaki?

speedmedia

Hey Jeremy S
Signs1o1 is very good source for research on any product that you may be looking at buying in the industry. A little off topic but I would like to interest you in my product. I have been using this ink for about five years now, and am so pleased with it that I became a distributor. Our ink is not only of great quality but its consumed worldwide, and most importantly we provide it at very economical prices. The going rates for our 1Lt bottle is $89 the halve liter bottle for refillable system is $45, the 440ml cartridge $59, and the 220ml $40 if you are interested on trying the inks contact me and I can provide you with some free samples or referrals of customers that are currently using our product around your area.
Angel Ochoa
818 287 5899
angel@jetbestusa.com

What does the sample consist of? I am very interested in trying something like this out but I have to know they will work without damaging my printer. Do you have any sort guarantee or anything on that?

Anyone try the megaink corn based inks for the jv3 yet? I have customers looking for that stuff all of the time and I would like to see if it is any good.

Thanks,
Kurt

JETBEST USA

Hey Speedmedia
Well our sample consists of two 220ml cartridges free of charge. As long as you are using OEM inks at the moment we guarantee that our ink will give you the same or if not better quality printing than the OEM without causing any problems with the heads. If you are using another third party ink I would suggest doing a complete flush of the lines to ensure the best quality. If you are interested we can assist you in making it a smooth transition physically as well as financially.

Sincerely
Angel Ochoa
angel@jetbestusa.com
818-287-5899