• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheapest/Worst I've seen yet

paulbaguio

unfortunately, those are common type of wrapping 'techniques' in my side of the globe (I mean the first post not the chinese machine). :frustrated: :covereyes:

Craig Sjoquist

Uncomfortably this is readable and understandably that it is a cake baker and decorator.

Most wraps I see in Orlando I have no clue till within 20 ft.

OldPaint

unfortunately it will ALWAYS take more than that. I dont give a damn how someone transfers the designs or the colors to a substrtae or vehicle it all comes back to design
And you belive that that end of this business hasnt went to crap? most NOW DESIGNERS are nothing more then people who can buy a printer!!!! and then because they call themselves a "designer".........they is one???? most new DESIGNERS dont know what the word ART is!!!

Marlene

"Hi, I am new to the business and just bought a sticker machine from ebay. here's a post of my first job, what do you think? the customer loved it."