• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cleaning Prints From Jfx200 Uv Flatbed

cthammond

We are using a new Mimaki JFX200 to print directly to a red Formica laminate. We were wondering what type of cleaners can be used to clean the finished prints from dust, fingerprints etc... Are there any cleaners that work better and is anything off limits?

Tricia

Exhibit Graphic Production
We are using a new Mimaki JFX200 to print directly to a red Formica laminate. We were wondering what type of cleaners can be used to clean the finished prints from dust, fingerprints etc... Are there any cleaners that work better and is anything off limits?
Curious if you came up with a solution.

Tricia

Exhibit Graphic Production
Try your standard 70% Isopropyl Alcohol. We use it all the time with our stuff

Microfiber towels.....
We've tried 70% and it was not removing greasy finger prints and we were getting swirl marks. That said, we did NOT try microfiber towels and, perhaps, if we wipe the heck out of it, maybe that would do it.

iimprint

hi all any body know of an alternative that can be shipped to Australia or is already in the country, as soon as the sheets marked i cant use it, if i clean it i get smear marks in the print, the best i can do it blow off dirt or leave the protective film on till last second ( but then i get static over spray), some one else has had to come up with a similar product