• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CLOSED OUR BUSINESS - Materials for Sale

ChiknNutz

After 7 years in the business, we closed our sign making business officially just a few months ago (GraphixCALC is still alive and well). As a result, we have several things left over (primarily printable materials and substrates). I would very much prefer to sell all of this stuff locally as it will be a serious PITA to box it up and ship it. If you are reasonably local, please contact me and come take a look. Thanks a lot for looking.

Classified Ad Link

ChiknNutz

Aw shucks, you guys are too kind. Thanks!

Attachments

• AwShucks.jpg
    AwShucks.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 106
S

Stan B

Chris, I may take "About 7 years worth of Signcraft, SignBuilder and other related trade magazines"

I can send you UPS ground label to ship if you can pack. Please pm me with the price.

Sorry to see you close up the shop

ChiknNutz

I would take that work table, but I just don't have a way to transport such a beast !

If you really want it, I'm sure we can find a way to transport it. Could probably turn it on it's side and slide into a regular pickup bed. I've got the canopy on my truck with a bunch of firewood in it at present or I could try it.

Flame

So a question on the vinyl. How much are on the rolls? Are they full rolls or like partially used, or....?

ChiknNutz

So a question on the vinyl. How much are on the rolls? Are they full rolls or like partially used, or....?

It's a mixed bag, but most of them are approx. 3/4 full. Some are 1/2, some are almost full. If you really need to know, let me know which ones are of greatest interest and I'll put a finer point on what's left.

petepaz

sorry about the business closing..good luck going forward
and we are in jersey so we would be one of the PITA's

cartoad

Was just over your way last weekend, and don't think we will get back again till thanksgiving, will check in with you then, who knows.
Good luck
Hal

cartoad

Hi Chris,
I don't read all the treads like I used to, don't know if you will see this or not, but yes, move is planned, have found a place in Marysville, and am concentrating on getting the business ready to sell, then the house, time for me to retire, or at least greatly reduce the number of hours spent on the business.