• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Closing the Doors on the Business

Gordy Saunders

I didn't ask if it was free! Want to know if there is a charge and what it might be! Seems like you don't understand plain english.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Gordy..

Hopefully you are closing your doors to do more sailing.... ignore the bonehead.
If the look at the upper left corner "MAIN MENU" there is a place for "CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING"

Marlene

Do some research. Nothing in life is free NewB.

There is a miraculous powerful feature in this forum. It's called SEARCH. Try it some time.

what crawled up your butt? Gordy is a member here, not a NewB as you so nicely thought.

sorry to hear that you are going out of business Gordy. try checking with Fred on how to run an ad for your stuff. Hope things go well for you in the future and best wishes to you.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Gordy ... hope you're moving on to better things.

For Sale ads should be placed in our Member to Member Classified Ad section. If you are placing more than one ad, your best bet is to purchase a premium subscription for a month @ $7.50. That gives you as many free classified ads as you need for a month. If just one ad, then it is $5.00 per ad. Pictures and photographs are highly recommended.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Pay him 'no never mind'.

Times like this, you don't need a stupid heckler nit-picking you.

There is an area if I'm not mistaken and Fred can probably show you how it works.

Before you do that... have you exhausted all avenues to stay in business..... if not full time... at least part~time ??

SignManiac

Hey good luck and I envy you. You don't know how many times I wished I could just shut it all down. This business takes it's toll on you sooner or later. Enjoy whatever comes next.

animenick65

Do some research. Nothing in life is free NewB.

There is a miraculous powerful feature in this forum. It's called SEARCH. Try it some time.

Completely uncalled for. A guy has to close his business (assuming because of hard times) and you have the audacity to say such a thing.

I'm sorry to hear your closing up. Any way to lean up a bit and do like others have said, maybe part time? Overhead is a killer, but seeing as you have the equipment and tools already, transitioning to a home based business could be a new starting point for you. Either way, good luck in your endeavors.