• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Closing the Doors on the Business

ChiknNutz

Best of luck to you as well Gordy...we just went thru this exact same thing, as I believe you are already aware of. FYI, I put most of my stuff in the Classifieds here, sold a couple here and a couple off Craigslist (sold my printer and laminator local that way). Hope whatever is next is an improvement!

SEOR

Gordy, I don't know you but I wish you well in all you seek. I hate to see a shop close, but you know what is best for your situation.

OldPaint

gordy good luck on what ever ya do. when i lived in sarasota, hada good freind BIG JOHN from mass, had WORLD OF SIGNS out in brandon.

mountaingraphic

Hey.I hate to hear anyone having to close a business..however if you would pm me I would like to check out what you have..I am a newcomer to the industry but want to expand my inventory as much as possible. Thanks

SignosaurusRex

"Best Wishes" to you Gordy! It is said that "For every door that closes, another one opens". In this case, I hope that other door has already opened for you to a bigger and brighter arena with softer ground, smoother corners, lower stakes and bigger prizes.