• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cold Weather Glass Application Advice

CP Signs

Did my front windows in -7f. (-22c) without a problem. When you live in Canada you get used to this. Lol. I find perf sticks no matter what.

CentralSigns

I hate saying this, but if, you're not good doing it dry, try Rapid II will work. Let the application tape remain on until you can peel it without lifting anything. You might need to leave and come back the next day. If that's too inconvenient, as your customer just to gently remove the tape 24 hours later.

Heat the application tape with a blow dryer it will release easier. It stays 0-10 all winter here, life carries on like that.

DizzyMarkus

I spray the app tape with Rapid Tac also -- It releases much easier in the cold --You have to keep it moist tho

Markus

Keith Jenicek

Window Perf works the same as vinyl. Dry install. Just make sure the Perf is cut about 1/8" from the rubber seal on the window.

bigben

Did my front windows in -7f. (-22c) without a problem. When you live in Canada you get used to this. Lol. I find perf sticks no matter what.

Thank you for the answer.

For new members: the search fonction is your friend... Look, it worked for me... :signs101: