• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color appears on print that is not on the lay out.

Zazzess

Hi guys !!

Been a while since I asked you newbie questions...
Hey I'm back :D

:rock-n-roll:

Okay... I received a so ugly Easter Lay Out ( Already :omg: )
And when I printed their ParaPost appeared a rectangle surrounding
a logo.

can you help me for not turning it worst than it is.

Please

:U Rock:

:blondie:

Zazzess

<<jhilldesigns>> If I show you this design that is not mine (and so ugly) it would not be nice for the ''artist''..... sry ;)

Thanks guys YOU rock ;)

Zazzess

I tried raterizing the logo and I thought it worked until I compared it with the first one...
Seems like all the background is darkened instead of having a sky blue it's more of a pale cyan

Zazzess

<<Coloradosigns>> I really really appreciate ! HaroldDesign already asked me and it is sent.

Be happy you wont see that piece of... art. I don't understand how this can be. But this one is not good...

How a graphist can do such thing ???

:blondie:

Zazzess

By the way thank you that was fast and it looks like it will work I'm test printing it right now !

Zazzess

Sorry what I did was flatten transparency. But our friend made the logo as several squares.
Ain't it Rasterize that did that ?

Well it worked just perfect!

I'm happy to have you !

Thanks.

HaroldDesign

What I did was open it in Acrobat pro and flattened it under advanced print production options. Normally I flatten in Illy, but the file size grew too large to send it back to you. If you use Illy you can direct select the problem object and under "Object" select "Flatten Transparency". Be sure "Preserve Alpha Transparency" is checked and the Rastor/Vector balance is 100.

Zazzess

Well that looks a lot like what I did ... I don't understand what went wrong...

I tried changing the size of the banner in Ai. But the color is back at too dark as my first test did...

What happened ?