• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Color change

Pam

I am trying to export PDF from Flexi, the file has vector images but with a high resolution background. When exporting the background color is changing. Any ideas.
upload_2020-2-28_14-2-35.png

bannertime

You're viewing the image in one color setting and it's being exported as another. i.e. the image to the right with the softer colors is how it SHOULD print, while the image on the left is the software trying to "interpret" the colors in the wrong profile.

Pam

You're viewing the image in one color setting and it's being exported as another. i.e. the image to the right with the softer colors is how it SHOULD print, while the image on the left is the software trying to "interpret" the colors in the wrong profile.

The one on the left is how it should print, (aqua colors) the one on the right (blue colors) is how it is exporting.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
The one on the left is how it should print, (aqua colors) the one on the right (blue colors) is how it is exporting.
I'm willing to bet you have this backwards. The right is correct, and the left is what you are viewing with profiling 'off' in Flexi. Try viewing the file and toggle Soft Proof on and off. You'll figure out real quick what's happening. Besides, the right looks 100% better anyway.

Pam

Believe me, I wish I had it backwards. I agree with you the right looks way better. I will certainly try your suggestions. Thank you very much.