Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Color change

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Pam, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Pam

Pam New Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Savannah, GA
    I am trying to export PDF from Flexi, the file has vector images but with a high resolution background. When exporting the background color is changing. Any ideas.
    upload_2020-2-28_14-2-35.png

Tags:
  2. bannertime

bannertime Very Active Member

Sep 8, 2016
    No
    You're viewing the image in one color setting and it's being exported as another. i.e. the image to the right with the softer colors is how it SHOULD print, while the image on the left is the software trying to "interpret" the colors in the wrong profile.

3. Pam

Pam New Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Savannah, GA

The one on the left is how it should print, (aqua colors) the one on the right (blue colors) is how it is exporting.

4. eahicks

eahicks Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    I'm willing to bet you have this backwards. The right is correct, and the left is what you are viewing with profiling 'off' in Flexi. Try viewing the file and toggle Soft Proof on and off. You'll figure out real quick what's happening. Besides, the right looks 100% better anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Pam

Pam New Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Savannah, GA
    Believe me, I wish I had it backwards. I agree with you the right looks way better. I will certainly try your suggestions. Thank you very much.