• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorado Newbie:)

Braap Wraps

Hi all! Wes here with my wife Katie and our business Braap Wraps. I've been in the vinyl graphics business for three years on my own (8 years in the industry) Most of my business has been vehicle lettering. I've also done my small share of banners, real estate signs, building signs etc.. We just purchased a Mutoh 1614 in September and my wife quit her job and we are now working together:) ! ?? Wish us luck:)~ We bought it to do vehicle wraps primarily. My truck will be the first full wrap attempt this month. I've done a few partial wraps and a lot of toy wraps, mainly sleds which is the largest part of our business. But we've done dirt bikes and sandrails as well.

I'm already enjoying and benefiting from the wealth of knowledge and advice on here. Thank You all for your contributions! These forums are pretty sweet, glad to be here!

Wes Reiff
Braap Wraps
www.braapwraps.com

copythat

Welcome aboard!

You have a good machine there & it will make you some $$. Get out there & sell & most importantly stick your your pricing.