Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colorcamm install CD Needed

Discussion in 'Roland' started by jhardy, Mar 1, 2010.

1. jhardy

jhardy New Member

Mar 1, 2010
    I have a pc-600 but I cant seem to find the install CD. I have found the manual on the internetbut just cant seem to find the CD image to burn. Can someone point me to it if its out there?

Thanks a lot.

Tags:
  2. BobbyFosson

BobbyFosson Member

Feb 25, 2007
    I am guessing that you need the windows print driver?? What version of Windows are you working with?

3. jhardy

jhardy New Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Windows version

Im running XP.

I thought there was swatch librarys on it that I needed for Illustrator. If all I need is the driver, I think I found that also on the Roland site. Did COLORCHOICE not come on there? Maybe all I need to do is install my Flexi on a PC I want to use then and not worry about using Illustrator.

Oh the joys of working with old equipment. yeah I dont know what Im talkin about :frustrated:

Copy a file 'ColorCAMM PRO.ai', located in the ‘SpotColor Library\ColorCAMM PRO\Illustrator’ folder of​
    the Roland COLORCHOICE installation CD to the Swatch Libraries folder of Illustrator.