• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Company Slogans. Do you have one?

showcase 66

I am going to do some trading with a marketing consultant and as we were talking he asked me if I have a slogan for the business. I have thought about it before but never came up with one. He was telling me that a slogan can help out tremendously with your clients. A lot of people will remember a slogan before they will remember a business name.

At one time I was thinking of changing my name to Kwiki Wraps with the phrase "Give your car a Kwiki"or "Wanna Kwiki". What would have been more fun with it was at the time I was looking at renting a building that was surrounded by churches. That would have been fun to watch the expressions of the older church goers come out and see Wanna Kwiki.

Letterbox Mike

Ours used to be "Helping you make your mark", we've not been using it on much marketing collateral lately as the vast majority of our work has shifted to wholesale to agencies, printers, designers, etc., so it's not as applicable as it was when we worked primarily for the end user. We haven't been able to come up with something appropriate for our current direction unfortunately.

W

wetgravy

for my freelancing all of my Wetgravy Designs swag has "We've got you covered" on it.

SignManiac

After sixty years of using the same one, I'm contemplating a change from my existing tag line, "Quality by Design" to "Customer Satisfaction is worthless, Customer Loyalty is Everything"