• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Company Slogans. Do you have one?

Fitch

"Sign Language spoken here"

Not really

"A picture paints a thousand words"

Not really.

" You know Jack and we know what the phuckweredoin" "

Not really.... but I think the last one ALL the time.

Techman

A slogan is not supposed to be some catchy phrase. ITs actually supposed to be whats known as an "audio log".
That is some phrase that describes your business and makes the client ask you a further questions.

Sticky Signs

Actual slogan - Make an impression that sticks!
For "install only" clients I'd like to use - Where do you want me to stick it?
What I really want to change my slogan to - Sorry, my crystal ball is in the shop...

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
"Quality, for generations to come" (we engrave stone).

There's a slight double meaning in the sense that "generations" also means future family members...not just years. We make head stones from family "heirloom" boulders...stuff that's been in the family for a good long time.

Slogan...it's been a while since I've used that word, and from what I've read in my marketing studies, it's now called a USP....Unique Selling Point or Proposition.

showcase 66

Slogan...it's been a while since I've used that word, and from what I've read in my marketing studies, it's now called a USP....Unique Selling Point or Proposition.

He used the USP term as well but used slogan more often when we were talking. I will pass on some of the info he gives me starting next week.

Idea Design

'Display Your Imagination' is mine.

One of my race car drivers has a brother who always says "you'll never see it from the Corn Palace." Or "You'll never see both sides at the same time."

Nash Signs

I use "Get Noticed" and "Your Problem Is Our Specialty".
Years ago I used "A Business With No Sign Is A Sign Of No Business"
But I found that it wasn't as unique as I first thought and have been
changing up as I go. Now I'm pondering.... "Spend Your Cash At Nash" :ROFLMAO:

Farmboy

For the past few years it's been a running joke at work that we'll change the business name to "Jesus Christ Printing" Slogan..."What Miracle can we perform for you?" Needless to say, we get a lot of rush orders.

D&Tgraphics

We use, "We have everything you need to succeed."
Besides signs we do screen printing, web design, printing services and promo items. So, we cover the whole spectrum.