• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help composer 6.5

sue m

I lost everything on my 1 yr old computer and having it wiped "clean" I have downloaded composer 6.5 It appears to download fine and then when I go to open it I get the error message GSP has encountered a problem and neds to close.??!!?

Joe House

Did you disable antivirus, firewall and set user account control to Never Notify when you installed? Have you made an exception in firewall and antivirus for Omega folders? What version of Windows are you using?

sue m

Did you disable antivirus, firewall and set user account control to Never Notify when you installed? Have you made an exception in firewall and antivirus for Omega folders? What version of Windows are you using?
omega 6.5 and I just installed windows again. Dell tech support help me I have not loaded my anti virus on yet

Joe House

So, make sure that you disable Windows defender Firewall and set User Account Control to Never Notify for the install. You can turn them back on afterwards, but will probably need to configure the firewall with Gerber as an exception so that it can communicate with the output devices and the security key.
Are you installing from a disk that came from Gerber or from a download from Gerber? For windows 10 you need Omega 6.5.0.95 - which, last I knew, only came as a download from Gerber. The version on the disk will work with earlier versions of Windows.