• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Computer for new Printer?

anthony smith

Call Casey at signburst, SUPPORT he gives is well worth the
price, unless you are a pc geek your self
which I am not, never knew how fast I could work till I bought
his machine.
I was ready to buy the largest he had and he talked me down
just not many good guys left out there ready to help
Give him a call before you buy

MatthewTimothy

If you need legacy support Windows 7 pro does come with XP mode last I checked which is a virtual session of XP. If you need legacy support and the ability to use older OS's then download virtualbox but you need to make sure your motherboard supports it or reformat your main hard drive and do a multi-boot setup where you can choose what OS to boot into. One issue you may face is if you purchased a two or three year old over the counter computer your drivers may not work in XP if you choose the route of dual booting.

OldPaint

Old Paint,
I think you are missing a big part of the picture but I gave your post a "like" anyway because I'm a thumbs up - positive kind of guy...............................)))))))))

WELLLLLLLL......... iam so used to you ........."abusing me"..............sorry....heheheheheehehehe
mrugen: thank you for making my point....
Please note minimum system requirements for Flexi Cloud:Windows Vista, 7, and 8; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible.
Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible.
NOTICE IT SAY 32 BIT......and 64 bit......
and yea.......IF MORE PEOPLE KNEW HOW TO PAINT......... might just make them better at this line of work)))))