• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Connecting a Roland Soljet Pro II to my PC

jfk252

I have recently purchased a second hand Roland SolJet Pro II and am trying to connect it through an IP connection, i know you type in 'cmd' and then 'ipconfig', but then I get a bit baffled with Ip numbers etc. does anyone have any experience with this?

Devon19515

What rip software are you using? Our set up is thru Flexi production manager, add setup, then it goes step by step.

SignBurst PCs

Are you connecting the printer directly to the computer via a 2nd Ethernet port or are you connecting through a switch (or router)?

jfk252

Modern Ethernet switches and ports do not need a cross-over cable. If you are dealing with an older switch (or Ethernet port), that may be necessary.
Thanks, got it sorted! Contacted local technician, going into network adapters, and changing IP4 numbers to match printer.