• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Construction Image

dwarrior

I can't for the life of me find this logo. The customer gave me a business card with this image on it and wants me to put it on a banner. I was just wondering if any of you guys have seen this image before.

Untitled.jpg

Thank you

nikdoobs

:covereyes:Typical customer supplied artwork.

It's dookie on an I beam, I think. Can't really tell.
It definitely looks like an i-beam with a steaming pile of **** on top of it.

Please don't waste your time trying to find or re-create that crap. Tell them to supply you with a vector or GTFO.

TammieH

Have you gone to the customer's website (if they have one?) A little more info, might be able to help. What type of business?

Which brings me to the point...why are people so stingy with information when they ask for help here? Jeesh!
Are people afraid someone is going to steal their customer?

What type of business?

dwarrior

Have you gone to the customer's website (if they have one?) A little more info, might be able to help. What type of business?

Which brings me to the point...why are people so stingy with information when they ask for help here? Jeesh!
Are people afraid someone is going to steal their customer?

What type of business?

They are a small construction business. They don't have a website unfortunately. I tried calling him and he said that he didn't know where he got the logo. I sent off a design of the banner to the guy who ordered them and asked if he could get me better artwork or if I could just replace it from something on the internet.

TammieH

I searched through my clip art books and on the net....

Looks like a perfect opportunity to design something better for your customer

Their art is dated, and definitely not very good as far as logos go.

If they have to have it, I would direct my attention to the person who prints their business cards.

WCSign

and while youre at it, upsell them on a website... its 2014, who doesnt have one? properly done websites = a free sales person