• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Construction Site Sign Fastest Method?

Si Allen

I agree with Bob and Royster ... why ask a question if you don't want to hear anything but your pre concieved idea repeated back to you? Got to agree with Bob on this one!

If you are a real sign shop, you will give the customer what he needs ... NOT ... the cheapest easiest way for you!

Go back and read Pat's advice! He is entirely correct! Quit trying to drag the sign business even lower into a cheap commodity!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

GoodPeopleFlags

Weird. I didn't take the OPs responses that way at all. Seemed to me he was replying in a way to make sure he understood correctly, and maybe didn't read very carefully. I thought he was asking for the best materials to suit the job. Not every job requires long-term, expensive materials. It's for a contruction site. It's probably going to get knocked down, ran over, moved, etc. It'll be trashed in a year. I didn't see it as the OP trying to "cheap out". Interesting how people can read the same thing and see it totally different.
:rolleyes:

CES020

Weird. I didn't take the OPs responses that way at all. Seemed to me he was replying in a way to make sure he understood correctly, and maybe didn't read very carefully. I thought he was asking for the best materials to suit the job. Not every job requires long-term, expensive materials. It's for a contruction site. It's probably going to get knocked down, ran over, moved, etc. It'll be trashed in a year. I didn't see it as the OP trying to "cheap out". Interesting how people can read the same thing and see it totally different.
:rolleyes:

+1

Also remember not all jobs get quoted. I have relationships with many of my customers that never ask me for quotes. They just tell me to take care of something. Many times they ask me to take care of things I've never seen or done before. Doesn't mean I'm stupid because I didn't quote it before getting the job, it means I have a great relationship with a customer that trusts me not to take advantage of them and they've asked me to do something I've not done before, but I will figure it out and complete.