• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

contour cutting window perf with plotter?

all_things_art

my question is how much wear and tear is this on my machine(roland sp300)?
i did a test one and it sounded awful ,all I kept picturing the blade was like car driving really fast over a road full of potholes

ova

If it's not cutting all the way thru the backer, I wouldn't be too concerned. The noise is probably caused from the holes in the material.

Dave

all_things_art

it's not cutting through the backing...seems to be cutting perfect .......i'm just a little worried that all the "vibration" might loosing something up...I have around 600 of these thing to print and cut

rjssigns

Punched out 500 units with our 540. They were about 10"x12". Didn't notice anything different on successive jobs.

all_things_art

Punched out 500 units with our 540. They were about 10"x12". Didn't notice anything different on successive jobs.

perfect,...thank you, that's all i needed to know was someone else has been down the same "bumpy" road without having all the screws fall out the blade carriage:Big Laugh