• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Converting Font?

I have a eps file of a complete font, with symbols and punctuation, and was wondering if there is any way to convert it to a TTF file and use it like a normal font? I am able to cut it as is, but would be easier obviously to have it as a font to work with rather than "clip art". Is this possable?

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
It will be a pain figuring out the kerning but it is possible with Corel. It would be cheaper just to buy the font if it's not a custom made font.

I would love to buy the font, but unfortunately it is no longer available. I dont have corel either, is there any other way? Someone was telling me about a program to create fonts, but didn't know what it was called. Anyone know anything about it?

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I doubt that a font would no longer be available. There are alot of great font experts here. Give us the name and post a picture of it and I bet we can find it for you.

conwaycopies

Yea Fontographer allows you to create fonts and specify all the parameters like kerning and such. Not sure how much it costs though.

Font Forge.

What font BTW?
The font is called Marker, It was on a Omega disk that is not available anymore, so I have been told by many people while trying to find this font, I have been looking for a year now with no luck. Anyone who knows anything about it tells me it isn't available anymore. I was sent the complete font in EPS form the other day and it is usable, but I would like to have it in a font form.

Techman

post a sample. I know of at least three or four fonts that look like magic marker.. Is that like the one you are looking for?

Service Sign Co

Here's what marker looks like. I've made several quickie casual fonts with CorelDRAW. You just have to manually space them unless you have one of the font programs for kerning

Last edited:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
the font is still available, it's just a gerber font and isn't in a ttf format....i'd either have someone typeset what you need, or try one of the font generators mentioned above....

Here is a sample of the font.

Attachments

• 5371b05a1b9974a1e4bae6413468ea02.15513.jpeg
    5371b05a1b9974a1e4bae6413468ea02.15513.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 78