• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

converting word to a pdf

LMSigns24

I have a word file that needs to be converted to a pdf. There are about 9 pages. What I did was, copie dit into illustrator and then save dit as a pdf. The onyl thing is, each page is separate. How do I keep it all in 1 file?

peavey123

LMSigns, what version of Acrobat do you have? If you have 8 or 9 you will be able to select your files without even opening them, right click and convert to PDF and they will all be put into one PDF doc.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If you have Acrobat installed and can't find any other way to do it from Word, just issue a Print command and select Acrobat PDF as the printer and you will get all pages in one PDF file straight out of Word.

You can do the same thing from any program that prints. We do our invoices in FileMaker and when we need to email an invoice we just select Acrobat PDF as the printer and get great results.

flyinhawaiian968

If you have Acrobat installed and can't find any other way to do it from Word, just issue a Print command and select Acrobat PDF as the printer and you will get all pages in one PDF file straight out of Word.

You can do the same thing from any program that prints. We do our invoices in FileMaker and when we need to email an invoice we just select Acrobat PDF as the printer and get great results.

Heh, so long as you're not trying to print a pdf file to a pdf file! Had a friend who bought a pdf file of an r/c plane plan and couldn't remember the password to edit it, so we tried to print it to another pdf. Acrobat 5.0 did NOT like me trying that one! Ended up having to wait 2 days for a reply from the company to get the password again...

Chris